Productivity increased by 8%
- Client: a Slovenian discrete manufacturing company.
- Industry: automotive.
- 200+ employees.
- Product: integration with ERP (SAP) system and company’s control system.
Customer's challenges in production
- Low efficiency of production lines.
- Variable product quality.
- Lack of available capacity.
- High labor and inventory costs.
- Low OEE.
- Intelligent production planning and alarm in case of deviations in real time.
- Predicting organizational congestion and proposing corrective measures.
- Optimized automatic scheduling of work orders and employees.
- Comparison of different scenarios for the implementation of the production plan.
- Automatic and accurate forecasting of demand and sales.
- Optimization of inventory turnover.
Key benefits for the customer
- Productivity increased by 5-8%.
- Production return higher by 15-25% thanks to less waste or material residues and lower processing costs.
- Warranty costs due to product defects reduced by 10-20%.
- Utilization or return on assets (ROA) improved by 3-5%.
- Achieving the productivity of new or skilled workers faster.
- Greater employee flexibility and satisfaction.
- Improved operational efficiency.
- Less work with ensuring compliance and traceability.